**Effective 3/22/20 – A message from Dr. Nic:
Chiropractic care provides both measurable and immeasurable benefits to your overall health and well being. From muscles and joints, to headaches, to digestive issues, and even to chronic or recurrent illnesses, there has been well documented research and anecdotal evidence to how powerful and important chiropractic adjustments are to your health. Personally, I know my quality of life and the quality of life of my family, and all of you who I see on a regular basis, is exponentially better and more fulfilled.
However, currently we are dealing with a virus the medical community still knows little about. How contagious is it? How long does it ‘live’ on a surface? What is the incubation period in a person before he will show symptoms? All the questions and more are still being investigated.
We’ve never been through something like this before, and we are doing our best to serve you while at the same time, keeping ALL of us safe. This is not a situation to be taken lightly.
Because of that, our office will be drastically reducing the amount of people we see. The following will be the procedure until April 13th, at which point we will reevaluate, based on the spread of the virus.
1. We will be rescheduling all wellness/maintenance care visits until April 13th. We will re-assess this status on April 6th.
2. We will not be able to accept new patients. Existing patients with new injuries/episodes/conditions will need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
3. ONLY current, Active Care patients will be seen.
4. All adjustments and treatments will take place in the entrance way, to limit the office and each of you, and the staff, from any exposures.
5. Please wait in your vehicles until Dr. Nic meets you and requests that you enter.
6. Please do not bring anyone else (spouses/children/friends) with you in. Please have them wait in the car.
7. Before leaving your home or workplace for the appointment, ask:
a. If you or anyone in your family or anyone you have been in contact with, has a fever, or has had one in the last two weeks. The incubation period can be as long as 24 days.
b. Do you have a fever RIGHT NOW?
c. Have you or family members or anyone you have been in contact with had any symptoms of a cold or flu? Symptoms include fever, tiredness and a cough that isn’t necessarily productive. They may also have or have had aches and pains, runny nose or nasal congestion, and vomiting or diarrhea.
d. Have you traveled abroad in the last two weeks?
e. Have you been near anyone who has potentially had the virus through their own family or work contact? People can be contagious without symptoms.
8. We will be open as needed on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, starting 4/3/20, through 4/10/20.
9. Appointment times will be staggered to every 15 minutes. We will not be able to provide physical therapeutics during this time.
10. Phone messages will be checked at Noon on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
11. Payments: may be processed by phone during office hours (10 AM – Noon on Tuesdays and Fridays), or please bring exact amount of cash or check to your appointment.
We will be contacting you to reschedule any current appointments in this timeframe.
Please join the staff of Giebler Chiropractic in prayer for wisdom daily. May God be with people making decisions that affect the lives and futures of our families, communities, countries, and the wider world. We pray that they communicate clearly, truthfully, and calmly — with each other and with the public — and that their messages are received and heeded. May truth and empathy be the touchstones of people setting policies for us as we take on this challenge.
Giebler Chiropractic…a Vital Piece of Your Health Care Puzzle.
WHAT IS CHIROPRACTIC?
Chiropractic is about helping people live healthier, fuller lives. While typically thought of as “bone doctors”, chiropractors actually focus on the nervous system by adjusting the vertebral column in order to improve the function of the nervous system. Rather than “chase” the symptoms that show up when you’re not feeling well, Chiropractors address and improve your body’s own healing ability.
The practice of chiropractic focuses on the relationship between structure (primarily of the spine) and function (as coordinated by the nervous system) and how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health. In addition, Doctors of Chiropractic recognize the value and responsibility of working in cooperation with other health care practitioners when in the best interest of the patient. If we can help you, we’ll help…And if we can’t, we’ll get you someplace that can!
Chiropractic provides treatment for…
- Ankle Pain
- Back Pain
- Bed Wetting
- Carpal Tunnel
- Personal Health
- Shoulder Pain
- Work Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Sports Injuries
We treat pain due to:
- Auto Accidents
- Sports/Recreational Injuries
- Work Injuries
If you need help getting your Health back on track…Call Giebler Chiropractic to put the pieces back together! We will work with you to improve your TOTAL HEALTH! Feel better and live pain free with the help of Chiropractic Care!